Party's Over. Now Go Home.

March 27, 2006

Does this count as a chair shot?

Site issues: For those of you checking our RSS feed, I've heard from a few of you now about a problem where an item will show up in the feed but then will be unavailable when you actually come to the site. Thanks for noting it — I know what the problem is but won't get a chance to resolve it for about a week or two. Thanks to everyone who let me know about this!

Update Apr 17 2006: A gallery of photos from this location — the Bethlehem Steel North Office — are now online.

a
K
a
Q
m

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:39 am

Great shot Kendall...I'm sure that there are a few ex students out there who will see elements of this scene that are very familiar!
Phil

Danamite
Mar 27, 2006 at 5:44 am

ya reminds me of college...just sad when the party's over and this IS your home

lucia
Mar 27, 2006 at 6:44 am

your tones are just beautiful... it is digital?

jon
Mar 27, 2006 at 8:35 am

Is that an abandoned building or the last rehearsal space the band rented? I like the off-kilter door balanced against all the other straight lines, it makes the shot to me.

mae
Mar 27, 2006 at 3:23 pm

this one is amazing. i love the way you title your photos. it always gives me something to smile about.

Mar 27, 2006 at 5:02 pm

Good grief...what a mess:( No Kendall, I really don't believe this counts as a chair shot...sorry

Mar 29, 2006 at 4:10 pm

I vote not a chair shot as well. But nice photo once again. I like the strip of orange color on the door.

Apr 05, 2006 at 10:23 am

I like the way you compose shots. You take time with them. There's a lot of substance behind your style, and you have a great way of approaching your subjects. I think you break them down to their most simple, and that's very effective. High regards, Brent

The largest print size for this image is about 21×14″ (53×35 cm).

The largest resolution available for this image is 3296px × 2197px