Warped Reflections

December 5, 2005

So here we were, lurking in the reflections of the ornaments in the TD Plaza courtyard. It's not evil, it's festive.

v
c
p
L
w

jennie
Dec 04, 2005 at 9:23 pm

it looks like y'all were having fun! :) cool shot!!! i used to always love to look at my reflection in ornaments when i was younger...heck, i still get a kick outta it today! lol...good job!

Dorothy~Clare
Dec 04, 2005 at 11:24 pm

OK, I'm in Wisconsin--what is TD Plaza? jennie, you can do it everyday in a spoon! You just lose the cool colors and refelctions of the lights. I love spoons. Well, ornaments are better, I agree, and I love the fish-eye sideview mirror on our pick-up. I can see our bikes tied down onto the deck of the bow of the boat.

ana
Dec 05, 2005 at 3:58 am

Fun shot!

Dad
Dec 05, 2005 at 5:32 am

Incredible Shot

Dec 05, 2005 at 6:32 am

I love to see shots like this....warms my soul:)

kristy
Dec 05, 2005 at 7:15 am

wow i had no idea this pic wa taken through an ornament! great shot!

Fisk
Dec 05, 2005 at 11:33 am

Kind've looks like something from a zombie movie. Person gets shot, crime scene people start going around and taking pictures of the body, and the zombie sees the photo before it jumps up and demands payments in large dividends of brains and other vital organs. Silly zombies and their silly monetary system, :)

Dec 05, 2005 at 2:06 pm

I looked at this pic and the first thought was , sh.... that looks like me !
The stance and everything.

maybe we were seperated at birth!! My realatives live in Toronto as well mmmm

Dec 05, 2005 at 3:40 pm

Hot, hot, hot! Love the lurker :)

Shuh
Dec 05, 2005 at 4:58 pm

RB - Kendall wasn't born, he was built.

Andrea
Dec 05, 2005 at 6:47 pm

When I first saw this I was reminded of this scary video game I played that I couldn't even get to a savepoint because it freaked me out so bad. You had to take pictures of these Ghosts and stuff... and - me being a pansy who despises scary movies - bought it not thinking... then couldn't play it... "Fatal Frame II" I think it was called... well anyways... the picture was nice once I was done with the flash-backs and then read the caption. But of course the word "lurking" adds a nice 'creepy' tone. hehe... =P

Well now that I'm done my ramble... I'll say keep it up! ^_^

Dec 05, 2005 at 9:50 pm

Shuh..... funny thats what my mother said to me.lol

Dec 06, 2005 at 12:34 am

It looks like you're in Christmas-hell.

Hannah
Dec 06, 2005 at 6:25 pm

GREAT creativity! It keeps it sort of anonymous with the camera up to ur face.

Carol
Dec 06, 2005 at 7:08 pm

Yay! Christmas ornaments. Who can not like a picture of a christmas ornament. (Well okay people who don't have christmas but hey, it is december and I say all should love christmas ornaments.)

Dec 06, 2005 at 8:46 pm

wow!
nice shot

chickadee
Dec 09, 2005 at 7:48 am

cool how u can see a tiny reflection of u in the ornament... really like the lit up windows as a background, very sparkley.

Hannah
Dec 09, 2005 at 4:34 pm

This one actually looks like it has meaning... I like it. It looks like winter too (with the blueish tint), even though I don't see snow. Great Job.

Jenelle
Dec 09, 2005 at 4:52 pm

I agree with katy -- printing in b/w gives a better 'wintery' tone, and with the focus on the glass ornament, the right hand side looks like icecles sparkling on the treee instead of just ol' lights in the distance. Neat shot Kendall, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Dec 11, 2005 at 11:18 am

I like this alot, is that tiny relfection of the ball you?
Cause if so this is awesome.
Another Killer Pic Kendall

Katie
Dec 12, 2005 at 6:27 am

Yeah you are right about the...less evil version, haha. I like the christmas vibe, you should keep that up. Maybe some snow photographs?

S.M.W.
Dec 15, 2005 at 1:40 pm

I would use this for a Christmas Card. Very corporate.

fernando
Dec 24, 2005 at 10:29 pm

buena la photo compradre,go disparando your camera para que us enjoy sus jobs.

julianne
Apr 24, 2006 at 7:34 am

wow, this is my favorite. i love it.

The largest print size for this image is about 23×15″ (58×38 cm).

The largest resolution available for this image is 3456px × 2304px