Warehouse Exit

September 28, 2005

Good thing there was a bit of a ceiling failure, otherwise there would have been virtually no light inside here.

Update Nov 1 2005: A gallery of photos from this location is now available in the Bethlehem Steel photo gallery.

m
U
j
m

Sep 27, 2005 at 10:45 pm

Oh, the light through the ceiling is perfect. Look at the colors.

Beautiful composition.

Sep 27, 2005 at 11:26 pm

Nice beam of light shining through there. The details are very beautiful again - your processing seems crisper to me lately - not sure what it is. Maybe the cooler air?

Liz
Sep 28, 2005 at 6:25 am

Nice photo.
But I have a question. What of camera do you use?

Ana
Sep 28, 2005 at 6:26 am

Shweeet shot. I always wonder why windows like that get boarded up.

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:29 am

It's all about the colours beneath that beam of light...gorgeous!

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:01 am

Aw Man what would have been an awesome place for paintball. I relaly like that hole at the top giving in the beam of light. Killer Pic Kendall...

john davis
Sep 28, 2005 at 10:10 am

i like the picture alot. i think it shows the age of the building well. the fact that the picture is really clear is just outstanding to me. so please keep up the great work.

Sep 28, 2005 at 11:46 am

The colors in the bright areas are outstanding, but I'm really amazed at the depth of details in the darkest areas. This is one that really makes me hate the limitations of the internet and jpegs.

Sep 28, 2005 at 1:08 pm

Hey, is this place for rent? I kind of like the rainbow effect over the little office. Looks like a nice flat with a view......

chickadee
Sep 28, 2005 at 5:34 pm

kickin'!!!

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:31 pm

You know i had to buy a program to get light like that , streaming through a window.

Kendall what was the lens used on this shot?

Maureen
Sep 28, 2005 at 10:15 pm

Devine intervention!

Powerwasher1
Sep 29, 2005 at 1:16 pm

look at that sun beam

Dorothy~Clare
Sep 29, 2005 at 3:25 pm

Kendall, this is NOT too dark! The inages are crisp and the colors are rich. I feel as if I am in the warehouse myself. Yes, what kind of camera, and what film? Do you process your own?

smittydjs
Sep 30, 2005 at 9:30 am

BEAUTIFUL SHOT...GREAT LIGHT..GREAT COLORS.....

Oct 01, 2005 at 2:49 am

wonderful capture Kendall. the beam of light creates a nice movement across the frame.

Carrie
Oct 05, 2005 at 6:34 am

I do love this so vintage to me. What a great contrast between the colors in the light and the shadow of the warehouse.

Oct 08, 2005 at 12:18 am

Wow! Amazing shot! Look at all those textures. What a stroke of luck to have that beam of light.

The largest print size for this image is about 22×14″ (55×35 cm).

The largest resolution available for this image is 3404px × 2232px